The goal of the Young Adult Leadership Program is to provide the participants with invaluable information and insight that most young adults are simply never taught or explained. Our curriculum is comprised of engaging and interactive workshops and seminars that divulge tactics and embed knowledge that will place them years ahead of their peers and competitors, and will pave the way for academic and personal excellence. The skills you learnt are real-life skills applicable immediately to any subject.
Here you will learn:
- The necessary social and business etiquette for success.
- How to communicate efficiently, make an unforgettable impression, and speak with impact.
- How to manage your money even when you don’t have any!
- The system that will help you to identify your optimal career path and to develop a plan that will help you pursue your dreams.
- The tools necessary to excel in your academic and professional endeavors.
- How to get a head start in life and gain an advantage over the competition.
- How to network effectively and foster relationships that will help you achieve success.
- How to find the perfect mentor, who will show you the way to achieving success.
- How to acquire the confidence and skills to approach even the most powerful and intimidating people with ease.
- How to make your college years count!
- How to build the most powerful portfolio for any internship, graduate school and job.
- Goal setting for accomplishing success.
- How to maintain a healthy body and mind.
- What it takes to position yourself as an influential leader wherever you go.
Enrollment is limited – apply early!
Enrolling in a WADT program is one of the best steps you can take in gaining an academic and professional edge while maintaining a happy and balanced life. You will learn life skills that will benefit you for years to come.
Enrollment Procedure Summary
- Submit a completed application
- You will receive a return email from us.
- Schedule and complete a phone Interview.
- Wait for written confirmation of your acceptance and an enrollment packet in the mail!
If your application has been successfully sent to our administrative offices, you will receive a return email from us. After your application has been processed, you will be contacted to schedule a required phone interview. Upon completion of the phone interview and formal admission to the program, you will be mailed a confirmation letter and a welcome packet, which includes detailed information about the program to which you have been admitted.
For more information on enrollment and eligibility for participation contact wadt at wadt.org