WADT Hopeline Cell Phone Collection program gives new life to used wireless phones while supporting the fight to stop family violence.
Donated phones will be sold, refurbished, or recycled, with proceeds benefiting the Victims of Domestic Violence Nationwide.
The more phones donated, the more money is raised to fund programs for domestic violence education, prevention, and survivor support.
Every phone you collect will not only raise much-needed funds; each one also represents taking a stand against violence in the home.
Hope line phone Donations Kit (Download)
Cell phone donation kit
- Set a goal for the number of phones you want to collect.
- Don't underestimate how many you can collect!
- You'll be amazed at how many people have phones at home not being used.
- Decide how and where the best place would be to collect phones.
- Is there an event, like a football or soccer game or company meeting, coming up?
- If so, ask people to bring phones there and collect them all at once.
- If not, find a common area like an employee lunch room, school cafeteria, or another area where you can display the collection box and poster for an extended period of time.
- Fill in the details of your collection on the poster and flyer included in this kit, including where phones should be dropped off and by what date.
- Remind people that their contributions are tax deductible.
- Display posters in the common area of your workplace, school, or community center.
- Copy and distribute flyers at meetings, sporting events, and community or club meetings.
- Leave a stack of the flyers near the poster. Remind community members of your collection via e-mail, voicemail, or loudspeaker.
- Once you have completed your collection, pack phones up and deliver to Women Are Dreamers Too.
hank you for making a difference. Together, we can stop family violence.